The Acupuncture Facial - $165- Smoother skin through micro thin needles inserted along wrinkles around forehead,
eyes, cheeks, chin.
- Body points stimulated to nourish fluid, build collagen, and balance energy.
- Recommended as a series of five or ten weekly sessions.
Stress Reducer - $115- Front and back treatment using points to help release tension and balance energy.
- Back treatment can be cupping* or needles.
The Yin/Yang Balance Treatment - $125- Invigorating sliding cups* along the back to open the yang channels and encourage
detoxification and release of tension.
- Calming, centering front treatment with heat on the Hara (lower abdomen) and acu-
points stimulated to nourish and support the yin channels and organs.Cupping (half hour session) * - $75- Back treatment with cupping.
- Great stress reduction treatment that softens muscle tension and helps create a
better flow of Qi and Blood through the muscles of the back.
- Perfect for shoulder/neck tension related to too much time on the computer.
- Great way to support the serious athlete looking for ways to improve performance
and strength.Traditional Acupuncture Session - $115- Acupuncture can help with a variety of health issues, including: back pain, menopausal
symptoms, stress management and digestive issues.
- After a thorough intake interview and diagnostic assessment (pulse, tongue), a point
prescription is developed, and an individual treatment strategy is created.
- This treatment usually includes a front and back treatment and may include additional
acupuncture techniques such as moxibustion, cupping.* Cupping invigorates local circulation of qi and blood in the area being treated, resolving
swelling, pain, and tension. Drawing impurities to the surface, it removes toxins. From a
Western physiology perspective, cupping loosens connective tissue or fascia and
stimulates blood flow to the deeper tissue.
The marks that occur during cupping can last between three to seven days, depending on
the patient's physical activity, the amount of toxins released during the session, and how
much water the patient drinks afterward. The discoloration ranges from a deep purple to
a dark red.