Retinol Serums 1-3 may aid in creating healthy-looking skin that appears genuinely reborn lovely as well as in helping to normalise the appearance of skin damage and irregularities.
- helps to make the appearance of a skin tone imbalance better.
- gives your skin a smoother, firmer appearance by assisting in the refinement of the appearance of skin texture.
- helps to lessen and enhance the appearance of fine wrinkles and premature ageing
Direction For Use
- Pre-cleanse, cleanse and tone with your preferred Environ products.
- Start off by adding one drop to your recommended Environ vitamin A moisturiser each evening and then slowly increase the amount until you can use the Retinol product on the own and your skin feels comfortable.
- Alternatively, apply Retinol to face and neck or specific areas and allow to dry, then follow with your recommended Environ vitamin A moisturiser, morning and / or evening.
The skin may feel uncomfortable when first using Retinol 1 and this transient irritation of the skin may reoccur during each step-up in the Intensive Retinol regime. If an irritation (dry skin with a rash) should develop we recommend that the frequency of application be reduced from every day to alternative or even every third or fourth day until the skin becomes comfortable.
Hints and Tips:
– Use 2-4 bottles per step before progressing to the higher level
– Retinol 1, 2 and 3 may be used in conjunction with B-Active Sebugel A for problematic skin condition