Skin Repair, Antioxidant-Rich Oxygenation, Hyperpigmentation Correction, Fine Line Reduction
- The Rejuvenating Face Serum is an incredibly nourishing face oil that stimulates cellular turnover for a gorgeously dewy, youthful complexion. It contains an infusion of nine potent, age-defying botanicals, including Centella, Carrot Seed Oil, Palmarosa, and Frankincense.
This silky-smooth serum, essential for increasing elasticity, is brimming with nourishing fatty acids and antioxidants to fortify the skin, reduce wrinkles, replenish moisture, and guard against free radical damage.
This reviving face serum is ideal for dry, dehydrated, or ageing skin because it is so nutritious.
- Rejuvenating face serum aids in:
- Utilise an antioxidant and vitamin-rich composition to regenerate the skin and
- help with the reduction of pigmentation.
- Give the skin a radiant, youthful glow.
- Soften and nourish the skin.
- Provide anti-ageing effects to the skin.
How To Use
Use the Rejuvenating Serum on cleansed skin 3 or 4 times a week in the evening and follow with a Sodashi moisturiser.
Use just one or two pumps, warmed between the hands and pressed onto the face.
Can be used during the day if extra hydration is needed.
Listen to your skin and use this only when required – perhaps just the evening, maybe only a few times a week, possibly every day.
It’s a really good idea to ‘press’ products into the skin rather than rub, as it helps to calm the skin and the warmth from your hands help to infuse the oils.
Can be emulsified with dampened fingers or a spritz of Sodashi Rejuvenating Mist for fast absorption.
This Rejuvenating Face Serum assists the repair process during the night.
For a more intensive treatment, the oil can be applied following a Skin Boost (to aid penetration of active ingredients).
The serum can also be mixed with a moisturiser for more protection and intensive care, for instance in cold climates, on or after flights, and more.